Last Updated: 02/02/2023
Our contact details
Name: Starlight Theatrical Ltd
Address: 31 Churchfield Way, Wisbech St Mary, Cambridgeshire PE134SY
Phone Number: 0330 133 5701
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact information (such as name, company name, physical addresses, telephone number, email address)
- Payment Information
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website
- A history of projects or events which we have worked on with you (which enables us to streamline the processes involved in any future events)
- Correspondence or communications that we have had with you during a project or event.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- when you deal with us either in person, by telephone, letter or email
- when you visit our website or connect with us via social media (such as Facebook or Twitter)
- when you purchase or make enquiries about products and services
- when you enter competitions or subscribe to receive marketing from us (e.g. e-newsletters)
- when you request other information from us
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
We use and process information held about you when:
- you have given your consent to such processing (which you may withdraw at any time)
- the processing is necessary to provide our services to you as agreed
- the processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations
- the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of any third party recipients that receive your personal information
- we provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- we need to notify you about changes to our service
We may share this information with our group companies. We do not, and will not sell your data to a third party. However, in order to provide our services or fulfil our contracts with you, we may need to share your personal data with our trusted third party organisations, such as:
- Other companies who provide services to us
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep the personal information you have provided for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided (and to provide you with future services), or because we are legally required to do so.
If your personal Information changes or if you no longer want to use the Starlight Theatrical Services or would like to deactivate or terminate your account you can also contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk